8/25/2020

Testing 1, 2, 3 - Is this thing on?

You may have noticed we have made significant improvements to the Cartercountypost.com website, and the truth is I’m just trying to find my way around the backstage area.

So, yes. This is a test (only a test) of the new system and my ability to click on the right settings to make this little blurb publish and be found by our readers.

With the new website we have several exciting new options and features, including a daily text to give readers the local weather forecast. There is no cost to subscribe to that service and we promise not to flood your phone or computer with a bunch of other junk as part of the package.

We also have excellent new options for our advertisers and I’ll be visiting local merchants this week to discuss ways we can help bring additional customers their way.

Above all, we will continue to continue to find the “fresh, local stories at sunrise” and expand our news coverage for Carter County and beyond. We thank you for your patience while we work out a few bugs in the system, and I find my way around the new toolbox.

Tim Preston

Community Journalist