9/11/2019

Michael Boggs Photography


Hey folks my name is Michael Boggs I am the photographer for Michael Boggs Photography located in the beautiful hills of Sandy Hook, Kentucky.
I wanted to tell you all a little about myself.

I was born and raised on Porter Creek over in Olive Hill, Ky. My parents are Sandy Boggs and the late Robert Boggs. I am married to Tabathia (Mason) and have 1 son his name is Harley.
But to make a long story short, I got into photography after losing my dad to cancer back in 2015 because we always fished and it was hard for me to continue.

So I had always been interested in photography so I took the leap and went out and purchased some photography equipment just to have a new hobby.

I was not sure what style of photography I was going to pursue but I have definitely found the love of sports. I shoot anything sports such as baseball, softball, football, basketball, soccer and dirt track racing just to name a few.

I’m hoping one day to be able to take photos at a pro league such as NASCAR which is my number one thing on my bucket list and also some NFL and MLB.

But, I also love to shoot high school senior photos, engagements & weddings and also family pictures plus much more.

Feel free to jump over to my Facebook page Michael Boggs Photography and check out all my content and pictures.

If you have a sporting event or a special occasion and you need a photographer feel free to contact me anytime thru Facebook or Instagram to book your next event.